Apollo Group of Hospitals in India
Apollo hospitals are widely recognized as the pioneer of private healthcare in India and were the country`s first corporate hospital. Apollo hospitals provide exceptional healthcare services at substantially low costs, employing the latest technology and expert and committed medical practitioners. Apollo Hospitals in India stands as Asia's largest network of hospitals and are also India's first Joint Commission International (JCI) Accredited Hospitals. The Apollo Group Hospitals runs 41 hospitals in India and around, has touched the lives of over 45 million patients from 121 countries.
World-class Medical Facilities. Pleasant Ambience. Outstanding Service.
Apollo Hospitals has always been guided by a ‘patient-centric’ approach. Patient care and safety have always been at the heart of what we do. The objective is to ensure that patients get access to comprehensive.
- World-class facility with top consultants, latest technology and an advanced surgical ICU.
- Apollo Hospitals safety protocols are of the highest standards.
- Close to zero infection rates.
- Easy admission and discharge.
Facilities Available in Apollo Hospitals India
- Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Orthopaedics and spine surgery
- Cosmetic, Plastic
- Bariatric Surgery
- Hand and Micro Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine
- Trauma Care
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Pune.
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Mumbai